This is a grand family home located at the top of a quiet street with low maintenance outdoor areas, large living areas and a beautiful outlook across to the lake from the upper level.
This home features a large open entrance and formal living areas, spacious open plan living area, gym or games room, study/theatre and another living area upstairs.
With a large bedroom and ensuite downstairs, this home could easily accommodate a family with elderly parents or guests - this room and ensuite are also wheelchair accessible. There are a total of three bedrooms downstairs plus two bedrooms upstairs, all of good size and with wooden floorboards.
Other features include:
* Tiles and floorboards throughout (no carpet)
* Reverse cycle air conditioning units and ducted evaporative air conditioning
* High ceilings
* Spacious kitchen with granite bench tops, dishwasher, huge plumbed fridge space, gas cook top, electric oven and a breakfast bar
* Open plan living area opens out to two more multi-purpose rooms
* All five bedrooms have wooden floorboards and a walk in or built in robe
* Master bedroom upstairs with an open ensuite which has dual basins
* Upstairs living area opens up to a spacious balcony
* Remote access double garage with shoppers entrance
* Additional secure parking space with garage door
* There are several exclusions which will be discussed when viewing the property.
Located in close proximity to:
* Hale School
* Newman College
* International School of Western Australia
* Herdsman Lake
* Innaloo Shopping Centre
* Churchlands Senior High School
* Perth CBD - approx. 18 minutes (10kms) via car
* The beach - approx. 5 minutes (4.3kms) via car
* Public transport routes throughout Perth
Pets are considered upon application.
Please register your details by lodging an online enquiry through this website, to arrange a viewing.
Please note that it is a prerequisite that the property is viewed before we process an application.
Applications can be submitted subject to inspection. Please note that 1Form application are not accepted.